- Pentreath - an award winning mental health charity that strives to encourage improved awareness, health and wellbeing throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. Pentreath aims to promote good mental health through personal development, education and employment.
- Rethink Mental Illness - aims to challenge attitudes and change lives, help people living with conditions like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, personality disorders and more to recover a better quality of life.
- Mind - Provides advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Mind also campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
- Outlook:) Southwest - providing both private and NHS counselling services across Cornwall
Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Cornwall Domestic Abuse 24hr Helpline on 01872 225629
- Women's Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre - Domestic violence support network - 01208 79992
- Rape and Sexual Abuse helpline - 01208 77099
- Disrespect Nobody - Website for teenagers to raise awareness of abusive relationships
- Young People Cornwall - engages, inspires and supports young people across the county, with youth work that makes a difference
- The Dreadnought Centre- A registered Charity working with children and young people aged 7-19 who are experiencing difficulties in their lives - be it emotional, physical or behavioural. Putting positive adult role models into young people's lives and empowering them to make decisions for themselves
- Clear Support- Registered charity providing a range of therapeutic services for children and young adults which have experiences of been linked to abusive relationships.
- Cornwall Womens Refuge - is a confidential counselling and outreach service provided by specialist trained counsellors. For people who have experienced any form of domestic violence /abuse or family violence.
- The SUsie Project - is dedicated to providing support to survivors of Domestic Abuse. Helping to re-build shattered lives & recognizing their dreams.
- Addaction - provider of drug and alcohol services in Cornwall YZUP - young persons drug and alcohol service in Cornwall provided by Addaction
- Talk to Frank - website packed with information about illegal drugs and "legal highs".
iSightCornwall - Currently hold the NHS contract for the low vision clinic to provide aids that will assist in reading and watching television. Proud to be celebrating 160 years of inspiring futures.